- Mechanically inclined. (Comfortable around machinery and hand tools).
- Familiar with a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient with a tape measure.
- Ability to read a pressure gauge.
- Ability to read mechanical blueprints.
- Experienced with testing equipment.
- Ability to drive a forklift and operate a crane.
- SolidWorks skills is a bonus.
- Experience in Word and Excel.
- Ensure outgoing products meet the quality standards
- Confirm incoming products and materials meet the job requirements via visual inspections, measurement tests, and referencing information.
- Rejecting any outgoing or incoming products that do not meet the quality standards.
- Recording and marking up “as built” drawings for completed projects.
- Completing quality reports and following proper documentation procedures.
- Storing final documentation of electronic and hard copy files.
- Communicate with sales and engineering to help resolve QC related issues as they arise.
- Safekeeping of testing instrumentation.
- Maintains safe and healthy work practices.
- Engineering background is preferred but not required.
- Previous experience as a quality inspector is preferred but not required.
- Experience with pumps, piping, valves, and fittings.
- Excellent communication skills
- Mathematical skills
- Team player