At Brownlee-Morrow, we value the health and safety of our employees, business partners, and the public. Brownlee-Morrow has sought and will continue to seek alignment with the most current Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance pertaining to coronavirus (COVID-19) precautions. We are currently open and are servicing customers in both our Birmingham and Mobile locations.
Manufacturer: John Crane
Stainless Steel Discs in Factory assembled Cartridge for Medium duty Applications
John Crane's Metastream T Series metallic membrane couplings, incorporate scalloped, stainless steel, flexible membranes. This design gives the most flexible solution for high torque and misalignment conditions. The range of TSK/TSC has been specifically designed to meet the exacting standards of API 610 (ISO 13709) and ISO 14691. With an excellent power to weight ratio and fit and forget reliability, the TSK/TSC coupling is ideally suited to meet the pumping, motor, and turbine drive power transmission in oil and gas, petrochemical, power generation, and other critical process industries.
• Intrinsic balance meets AGMA class 9
• Ideally suited to pump applications
• High misalignment capability.
• Low imposed forces on machinery, leading to reduced machinery vibration and maximized bearing life.
• Stainless steel flexible membranes for maximum life.
• Cartridge transmission unit eases assembly and gives repeatable balance.
• Overload collars are fitted to protect the flexible membrane in case of severe torsional overload.
• Anti fly retention of the spacer in the unlikely event of membrane failure.
• Puller holes incorporated into hubs as standard.
• Self locking feature for security allows the bolts to be used repeatedly without compromising their integrity.
• Compression and jacking bolt features for easy installation and removal of spacer assembly as standard.
MAXIMUM TORQUE13,369 Nm (118,300 lbf in)
PEAK OVERLOAD TORQUE33,423 Nm (295,800 lbf in)
SPEED LIMITS25,500 rpm
TEMPERATURE LIMITS-67°F to 302°F/ 55°C to 150°C