At Brownlee-Morrow, we value the health and safety of our employees, business partners, and the public. Brownlee-Morrow has sought and will continue to seek alignment with the most current Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance pertaining to coronavirus (COVID-19) precautions. We are currently open and are servicing customers in both our Birmingham and Mobile locations.
Manufacturer: John Crane
Stainless Steel Discs and Axially Split Spacer for Close coupled Applications for High Torques (Metric)
TLR is a short DBSE split spacer coupling. This coupling is designed to replace gear couplings, and to be used on applications where the DBSE is too short for a spacer coupling and the customer requires maintenance without moving the associated machines. Configuring the hubs allows DBSEs from 5mm up to the TLKS standard minimum to be achieved.
• The key benefit of this coupling is the ability to replace membranes without the need to move either of the connected machines.
• Axially split spacer.
• Inherent balance to AGMA Class 8.
• Easy maintenance, providing all the benefits of membrane technology.
• Anti fly guard protection.
• Profiled spacer washers giving high reliability.
• Overload collars - over torque protection with spark resistant option.
• Spacer bolts assembled with patented self locking feature built in.
MAXIMUM TORQUE315,200 Nm (2,790,000 lbf/in)
SPEED LIMITS5000 rpm
TEMPERATURE LIMITS-40°F to 300°F/ 40°C to 150°C