At Brownlee-Morrow, we value the health and safety of our employees, business partners, and the public. Brownlee-Morrow has sought and will continue to seek alignment with the most current Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance pertaining to coronavirus (COVID-19) precautions. We are currently open and are servicing customers in both our Birmingham and Mobile locations.
Manufacturer: Flygt A-C
PROVEN PERFORMANCE WITH OVER 130 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AND HIGH EFFICIENCIES PROVIDE CUSTOMIZED PUMPING SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR WATER AND WASTEWATER NEEDS
• Built in standard cast iron construction, but are customizable and can be built in most cast or fabricated materials, making it the perfect selection for a wide range of pumped fluids on municipal and industrial effluent applications.
• Numerous options for impellers, housings, seals, bearings, bearing lubrication systems, and drivers which makes them suitable for virtually any large wastewater, water, or industrial effluent pump application.
• The custom designed pumps enable Flygt to tailor the pump to meet a wide variety of pumping applications and operating ranges while maximizing the overall pumping efficiencies.
• With full scale performance testing capabilities up to 520,000 GPM (120,000 m3/hr) or 9850 HP (7350 kW) the performance of each pump can be accurately certified before it leaves the factory.
• Readily-accessible service centers, technical know-how, spare parts, and support to ensure minimal downtime costs and the most cost-effective operations.
• Heads to 120 ft TDH (37 m)
• 18" to 42" Discharge (457 to 1067 mm)