At Brownlee-Morrow, we value the health and safety of our employees, business partners, and the public. Brownlee-Morrow has sought and will continue to seek alignment with the most current Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance pertaining to coronavirus (COVID-19) precautions. We are currently open and are servicing customers in both our Birmingham and Mobile locations.
Manufacturer: Nord Drive Systems
The NORDBLOC.1 helical inline gear unit with its smooth surface is an innovative drive solution for all applications where cleanliness is essential. These innovative and patented gear units do not have any installation openings. This increases the stability of the product and at the same time provides a smoother surface on which neither liquids or solid materials can accumulate.
• Performance: 0.16 - 50 hp
• Torque range: 248 - 29,200 lb-in
• Rugged, high strength cast iron housing (SK772.1 and above)
• Innovative modular design
• Oversized output bearings combined with staggered bearing topology increase the external load capacity.
• Quiet operation
• Large ratio range
• Optionally available with nsd tupH Sealed Surface Conversion System, a cost effective and lightweight alternative to stainless steel reducers.
• Application Specific Solutions
• High drive torque
Mounting positionM1 - M6
Ratio1.07 – 456.77 : 1