At Brownlee-Morrow, we value the health and safety of our employees, business partners, and the public. Brownlee-Morrow has sought and will continue to seek alignment with the most current Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance pertaining to coronavirus (COVID-19) precautions. We are currently open and are servicing customers in both our Birmingham and Mobile locations.
Manufacturer: John Crane
High performance coplanar couplings for turbomachinery with overload torque requirements.
John Crane's Metastream H ME couplings provide optimal power to weight in API 671 applications with overload torque requirements, by incorporating two technologies in one coupling for greater operational efficiency and improve reliability. This advanced design is able to withstand up to 2 times rated torque caused by unexpected overload conditions.
• Factory assembled transmission unit
• High reliability stainless steel flexible membrane design
• Torque overload feature protects membranes and drive bolts
• Low mass and low overhung moment
• Optional shrouded bolts
• Axial shims for length adjustment, when required
• API 671 (ISO 10441) compliant
• ATEX compliant
MAXIMUM TORQUE235.6 kNm / 2,085 lb. in.x103
MAXIMUM TORQUE OVERLOAD400.6 kNm / 3,545 lb. in.x103
SPEED LIMITS26,000 rpm
TEMPERATURE LIMITS-55°C to 200°C /-67°F to 392°F