Manufacturer: Global Pumps
Global Standard High Head (GSH)
Global Pump Standard High Head pumps are specifically designed to effectively handle a wide range of liquids in applications such as liquid transfer, wash down, fire protection, fracking and jetting where high heads and pressure are required. Global Pump Standard High Head pumps provide a dependable, highly efficient solution in a completely automatic priming pump.
• Fuel tanks for extended run times and/or remote location as required
• Skid mounted or highway trailer with integral fuel cell/chassis, lights, fenders, tie downs, lifting bail, front and rear jacks
• Optional CD4MCu stainless steel for abrasion and corrosion resistance
• Global Pump SoundGuard sound attenuated enclosure options (more on separate tab)
• Hose racks, accessory containers and other custom features available as required
• Wide range of suction and discharge fittings including Global Pump's own "QD" Quick Disconnect fittings and accessories
• Available with a variety of priming systems, including the Global Pump Auto Prime automatic priming system (compressor-fed venturi priming) or a diaphragm priming system.
• Dry running mechanical seal.
• Pump casings hydrostatically tested to 50 psig (345 kPa) above the peak casing design pressure.
• Standard engine control panel provides preset emergency shutdown protection and allows the addition of automatic level control.