At Brownlee-Morrow, we value the health and safety of our employees, business partners, and the public. Brownlee-Morrow has sought and will continue to seek alignment with the most current Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance pertaining to coronavirus (COVID-19) precautions. We are currently open and are servicing customers in both our Birmingham and Mobile locations.
Manufacturer: John Crane
Rigid Coupling with Radially Located Parts for Vertical Applications
C series rigid couplings incorporate a segmented, piloted locating design. This eliminates the shaft distortion associated with conventional‚¬Ëœclam shell' coupling designs where the motor shaft supports the pump shaft, and there are no bearings in the pump. It can also be used in vertical mixer applications, where the same characteristics are required.
Vertical rigid coupling designed to ISO 13709 (API 610) specifications, which has options of vertical adjustment and spacers. View animation showing this.
• Eliminates run out errors associated with Clam Shell coupling types.
• Corrosion resistant phosphate coating.
• Robust design.
• Radial pilots provide for repeatable assembly results.
• Designed to transmit torque between vertical mounted equipment.
• CPAT and CPKT meet requirements of API 610.
• Optional materials and coatings available.
• Special design features available.
MAXIMUM TORQUE154,000 Nm (1,364,000 lbf/in)
SPEED LIMITS5000 rpm
TEMPERATURE LIMITS5°F to 300°F/ 15°C to 150°C