At Brownlee-Morrow, we value the health and safety of our employees, business partners, and the public. Brownlee-Morrow has sought and will continue to seek alignment with the most current Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance pertaining to coronavirus (COVID-19) precautions. We are currently open and are servicing customers in both our Birmingham and Mobile locations.
Manufacturer: Flygt A-C
PROVEN PERFORMANCE WITH OVER 130 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: EACH PUMP IS CUSTOM DESIGNED FOR HIGHEST EFFICIENCY AND MAXIMUM RELIABILITY
• Custom designing pumps for each application enables our engineering team to maximize pumping efficiencies. Operating efficiencies of up to 92% result in significant cost savings.
• Available in different metallurgies, including various cast irons and stainless steels to meet application specific requirements.
• Optional pull-out element configuration is offered for semi-enclosed impeller pumps. The pull-out design substantially reduces maintenance and downtime costs by allowing removal of rotating element without disturbing the suction bell, column and discharge piping or draining the sump.
• Flygt equipment rugged heavy duty construction, cast bowl components and conservative design minimize vibration and provide for long term trouble free operation.
• Driver mounted directly above the pump offers valuable savings in floor space and reduces station footprint.
• With full scale performance testing capabilities up to 520,000 GPM (120,000 m3/hr) or 9850 HP (7350 kW) the performance of each pump can be accurately certified before it leaves the factory.
• Readily-accessible service centers, technical know-how, spare parts, and support to ensure minimal downtime costs and the most cost-effective operations.
• Heads to 600 ft TDH (180 m)
• 32" to 156" Discharge (813 to 3962 mm)
• Semi-Enclosed Impeller Models WCAX, YDD, WCA, WCF and WCB
• Enclosed Impeller Models WMCC and WMCE