At Brownlee-Morrow, we value the health and safety of our employees, business partners, and the public. Brownlee-Morrow has sought and will continue to seek alignment with the most current Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance pertaining to coronavirus (COVID-19) precautions. We are currently open and are servicing customers in both our Birmingham and Mobile locations.
Manufacturer: Flygt A-C
PROVEN PERFORMANCE WITH OVER 130 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: HIGH EFFIENCIES, LOW ENERGY COSTS AND WIDE OPERATING RANGE
• A wide range of available hydraulics enables customization of pump selections to maximize pumping efficiencies. Pump efficiencies up to 91% save money on operating costs.
• Pumps are available in a wide variety of metallurgies to suit the particular application.
• Can be manufactured to NSF 61 compliance for drinking water.
• Horizontal or vertical mounting saves space and reduces station footprint.
• Choice of side suction or bottom suction allows application flexibility and lowers the construction costs.
• Easy to install and service – flanges on common centerlines simplify piping layouts; axially split casing allows for ease of maintenance.
• Renewable impeller and casing wear rings permit easy maintenance of proper running clearances that will result in increased impeller service life and sustained operational efficiency.
• Heavy duty design double suction impellers and dual volute casings (most sizes) minimize bearing loads and shaft deflections, therefore providing long term trouble free operation.
• With full scale performance testing capabilities up to 520,000 GPM (120,000 m3/hr) or 9850 HP (7350 kW) the performance of each pump can be accurately certified before it leaves the factory.
• Readily-accessible service centers, technical know-how, spare parts, and support to ensure minimal downtime costs and the most cost-effective operations.