At Brownlee-Morrow, we value the health and safety of our employees, business partners, and the public. Brownlee-Morrow has sought and will continue to seek alignment with the most current Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance pertaining to coronavirus (COVID-19) precautions. We are currently open and are servicing customers in both our Birmingham and Mobile locations.
Manufacturer: ITT Goulds
Goulds 3185 Heavy duty Process Pumps. All customer requirements were considered in the design of the 3185 paper stock/process pump. The result is a true world class pump line. . .a product without compromise. Consider the advantages:
Excellent Hydraulic Coverage
Extreme Ease of Maintenance
Optimum Mechanical Reliability
• Heads to 410 feet (125 m)
• Temperatures to 446° F (230° C)
• Pressures to 16 bar (232 PSIG)
• International Design 3185 pumps comply to ISO 5199 with eight sizes conforming to ISO 2858 dimensions. Metric fasteners and fittings used throughout.
• Hydraulic Coverage Line designed for full 50/60 Hz coverage.
• External Impeller Adjustment Original high performance maintained by simple axial adjustment resulting in low operating costs, reduced downtime.
• Sealing Flexibility Choice of packing, mechanical seals or dynamic seal.
• Application Flexibility Choice of open or enclosed impeller.
• Back Pull out Construction Spacer type coupling allows one craft maintenance.
• Renewable Wear Parts Low maintenance costs. Labyrinth Seals Eliminate lubricant contamination for maximum bearing life.
• Maximum Parts Interchangeability Entire line uses just four power ends.
• ISO or JIS 16 bar flange drilling
• mm dimensioned O.D. of mechanical seal sleeve
• mm dimensioned bearing locknut
• mm dimensioned coupling extension