At Brownlee-Morrow, we value the health and safety of our employees, business partners, and the public. Brownlee-Morrow has sought and will continue to seek alignment with the most current Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance pertaining to coronavirus (COVID-19) precautions. We are currently open and are servicing customers in both our Birmingham and Mobile locations.
Manufacturer: ITT Goulds
Goulds 3181 High temperature/Pressure Paper Stock/ Process Pumps. Designed to handle high temperature and high pressure services of the Pulp & Paper Industries.
• Heads to 410 feet (125 m)
• Temperatures to 508° F (300° C)
• Pressures to 25 bar (360 PSIG)
• Hydraulic Coverage Line designed for full 50/60 Hz performance.
• Back Pull out Construction Spacer type coupling allows one craft maintenance.
• Centerline Supported High temperature stability.
• Labyrinth Seals Eliminate loss of lubricant, prevent lubricant contamination for maximum bearing life.
• Maximum Interchangeability Power end and impellers completely interchangeable with Goulds Models 3180/3185.
• International Design Low maintenance costs.