At Brownlee-Morrow, we value the health and safety of our employees, business partners, and the public. Brownlee-Morrow has sought and will continue to seek alignment with the most current Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance pertaining to coronavirus (COVID-19) precautions. We are currently open and are servicing customers in both our Birmingham and Mobile locations.
Manufacturer: ITT Goulds
Goulds 3175 Paper Stock/Process Pumps. Stocked in Cast Iron and 316 Stainless Steel. Available in any machinable alloy including 317SS, 317LSS, 316LSS, Alloy 20, CD4MCuN, 6 7% moly, Titanium, Hastelloy B and C.
• Heads to 350 feet (107 m)
• Temperatures to 450°F (232°C)
• Pressures to 285 PSIG (1965 kPa)
• Design Features
• Back Pull Out
• Fully Open Impeller
• External Impeller Adjustment
• Renewable Wear Parts
• Maximum Sealing Flexibility
• Heavy Duty Construction
• Maximum Parts Interchangeability