At Brownlee-Morrow, we value the health and safety of our employees, business partners, and the public. Brownlee-Morrow has sought and will continue to seek alignment with the most current Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance pertaining to coronavirus (COVID-19) precautions. We are currently open and are servicing customers in both our Birmingham and Mobile locations.
2ED Dual Seal with Sensor Probe
Submersible Effluent Pumps Dual Seal with Seal Sensor Probe
Specifically designed for the following uses:
• Trailer courts
• Effluent systems
• Casing: Cast iron volute type for maximum efficiency. 2" NPT discharge.
• Dual Mechanical Seals Lower: Silicon Carbide vs. Silicon Carbide sealing faces. Stainless steel metal parts, BUNA N elastomers. Upper: Carbon vs. ceramic sealing faces. Stainless steel metal parts, BUNA N elastomers.
• Seal Sensor Probe: Located in oil filled chamber. If pumpage should begin to leak past lower seal it indicates to pump control panel a fault has occurred. Requires optional Seal Fail Circuit in the control panel.
• Shaft: Corrosion resistant, stainless steel. Threaded design. Lock nut on all models to guard against component damage on accidental reverse rotation.
• Fasteners: 300 series stainless steel.
• Capable of running dry without damage to components.
• Designed for continuous operation when fully submerged.