At Brownlee-Morrow, we value the health and safety of our employees, business partners, and the public. Brownlee-Morrow has sought and will continue to seek alignment with the most current Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance pertaining to coronavirus (COVID-19) precautions. We are currently open and are servicing customers in both our Birmingham and Mobile locations.
1GA/2GA 1½" and 2" and 1GA(X)/2GA(X) Grinder Pumps
Wastewater 1 1/2" and 2" Discharge Submersible Grinder Pumps 1GA(X) & 2GA(X)
High head and pressure sewage systems for: Municipal, Commercial, and Industrial
• Cutter System: Designed to reduce sewage to a fine slurry.
• Impeller: Cast iron, semi open, non overloading multivane design with pump out vanes for mechanical seal protection.
• Casing: Cast iron, volute type for high efficiency.
• Adaptable for slide rail system.
• Paint: Two coat paint system for superior surface protection.
• Float Leakage Sensor (FLS): a small internal float switch is used to detect the presence of water in the stator chamber. Standard on all models.
• Leakage Sensor Detector Circuit: The FLS, when activated, will cause the patented 24 volt MiniCAS monitoring relay to signal an alarm and, if desired, stop the pump.
• The MiniCAS 24 volt relay can be ordered separately for installation in a control panel by a UL or CSA certified panel shop or as a built in option in our control panel.