At Brownlee-Morrow, we value the health and safety of our employees, business partners, and the public. Brownlee-Morrow has sought and will continue to seek alignment with the most current Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance pertaining to coronavirus (COVID-19) precautions. We are currently open and are servicing customers in both our Birmingham and Mobile locations.
1 1/2″ Clamped Metal (Hygienic)
Sanitary AODD Pump Features
• Highly polished 32µ in (Ra 0.8 µ m) or better stainless steel components for superior cleanability
• Removable ball cages for sanitization and cleaning
• A rotating pump stand for clean in place (CIP) capabilities
• A patented air valve system for non stalling, lube free performance
• Offered with a wide range of diaphragm materials
• The Fusion™ diaphragm integrates the outer plate traditionally found in diaphragm pumps. The smooth shape and design of this diaphragm eliminate potential contaminant entrapment areas, offering optimal sanitization.
• Clamped construction allows for rapid teardown and reassembly
With the addition of Versamatic’s leak detection system and with Fusion integral bonded plate PTFE diaphragms, these pumps have been specifically designed to meet the 3 A sanitary standards for AODD pumps. Versamatic 3 A sanitary AODD pumps are available in 1 ½" and 2" sizes.
Flow Rate0-86 gpm (325.5 lpm)
Port Size Suction1 ½" Tri Clamp
Port Size Discharge1 ½" Tri Clamp
Air Inlet½" NPT
Air Exhaust¾" NPT
Suction Lift Dry15' (4.57 m)
Suction Lift Wet25' (7.62 m)
Max Solid Size (Diameter)⅜" (9.5 mm)
Max Noise Level101 dB(A)
Shipping Weight Stainless Steel75 lbs (34 kg)